Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One for the older dogs here..............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well if my last reply is incorrect my last guess is Demag.

Comment

Priestman ??..

Comment

I am trying to work out what it says on the counter weight!

Comment

Oleomac ???? .....

Comment

Originally posted by Wazza View Post
            Oleomac ???? .....
            Yeah its something like that but thats as far as I got too :D

Come on then Stock
            Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Technically Wazz was wrong .............Bert was closer............
              A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Well fook me .. I googled lots on the same thread as Wazza and nothing

Can you tell us a bit of history about it .. its age etc ?
                Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

circa 1975, 13 tonner............UK import................

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post

Technically Wazz was wrong .............Bert was closer............
                    But But, I was only one letter out !!!!

Originally posted by Muz View Post
                    Well fook me .. I googled lots on the same thread as Wazza ?
                    Just goes to show how useless google can be at times ,it's not a replacement for a brain .....

Comment

Interesting pictures Stock I recognize the International/Yumbo and the other weird french thing. lol

Comment

An excerpt from my Excavator book: Richier's initial experience of hydraulics probably came from prototype graders in 1947. However, hydraulic excavator production essentially derived from the company's purchase of the Haulotte X30 and X60 wheeled loader designs. These dated from 1952 and were inspired by early Bruneri machines. The Haulotte designs were developed in 1955 as the Oleocar at Richier's newly created subsidiary, Noralpe, based at L'Home, near St. Etienne, Loire. In 1956 the Oleocar wheeled loader was converted into a limited-slew prototype wheeled excavator, the Noralpe 20PR. The was a 0.2 cubic metre capacity and was powered by a 30 hp Beliet engine. I was available until 1959. The slightly larger 27 model also appeared in 1956, either wheel or truck-mounted. By this time the name Noralpe had already been dropped in favour of Oleopel. Series C models were launched in 1958, followed by series H ones in 1960 and a second Series H three years later. Crawler, wheeled and truck-mounted versions were offered. The name Oleopel was replaced by Oleomat in 1963 and used until 1968, when it in turn was replaced by Richier. During the early and mid-1960s models included the H2 (a Gradall telescoping boom model), H4, H7, H10 and H14. From the mid-1960's these were replaced by the H8, H11, H15, and H22, which were available until 1973. The largest was the 28t H22CK with bucket capacities up to 1.7 cubic metre.
                        American-based Clark Equipment had a marketing arrangement with Richier for part of the 1960's. During this time Oleomat machines were marketed in the USA and UK, and at least the H11 and H15C models were produced for a time in the UK. Following an agreement with Demag made in 1968, from 1969 to 1972 Richier's H8, H11, and H15 were marketed in Germany as Demag or Demag - Richier models, and Demag's H17, H21, H31, and H41 were marketed in France as Richier - Demag models. Although most of Richier's hydraulic excavators were made at L'Horme, some manufacturing also took place at Charleville, Ardennes, northern France.
                        Ford acquired a controlling interest in Richier in 1972. Until 1976 Richier hydraulic excavators still carried the name Richier, in France, but were designated Ford elsewhere. The following year Ford was used in all markets.

That's a lot of typing. lol Oh that weird looking excavator with the tires is a Pingon also made in France.

Comment

Thanks Bruce it was well worth your efforts, so it looks like everyone was right to a degree.............

Pidigon 14c

Comment

Stock

Thanks Bruce it was well worth your efforts, so it looks like everyone was right to a degree.............

Did you mean Bert ,kcotS ?? .....

Comment

^^^ I had to check my display .. I thought the forum had fooked up there the way that looked ....

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
                                ^^^ I had to check my display .. I thought the forum had fooked up there the way that looked ....
                                Aye ,you be drinking again lad ....

Comment

Working...
                                X