No announcement yet.

Grading Beams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes the classification is number of posts or membership of 5 days .. so you hadnt met the '5 days' criteria ... all clever stuff you know
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

try logging out then back in .. cos ive moved you over
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
        Yes the classification is number of posts or membership of 5 days .. so you hadnt met the '5 days' criteria ... all clever stuff you know
        Ahh!! too keen see Boyo

Yeah Graham you were still classed as a new registered user which limits full capacity on the forum to prevent heavy spamming by unwanted troublemakers, you automatically move to the fully registered user group after a certain criteria is fulfilled, such as length of membership etc .. so Ive moved you over manually ,, try logging out and back in let me know if thats it ?

Hi Muz
        I'm back in and got the full Monty, Ta muchly!!
        Now yer'd all better look out

said Jake beam - sure pushes the planings about
        grading beam.jpg

ON EDIT
        Got the editor too - you're a star!!

Very happy Druid
        If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Like i said Graham , We have a guy in charge that actually cares about the forum and its members .

Comment

Thanks Ian its nice to be appreciated .. I'm off to edit the 'howto post pics' thread now cos its out of date . Enjoy fellas Your postings have been very interesting already Graham

I't might get in the way of things from time to time but the forum is set the way it is to stop spammers fouling the place up which takes away from the enjoyment of users, look at it as kind of electronic condom

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
              Like i said Graham , We have a guy in charge that actually cares about the forum and its members .
              Yeah!! Too royal - awesome service
              Obviously a Carlsberg drinker in charge of this forum - the way all should be .......... tish-hot

Beam on the duck, with a 'pro tem' bracket attached, (an adapter I made for some B20 buckets I have - more on that again), as I wanted to use it in a hurry
              WP_20150207_16_51_25_Pro.jpg WP_20150207_16_51_02_Pro.jpg WP_20150207_16_51_09_Pro.jpg
              That's both modes of piccy posting functional now then

Such a happy Druid
              If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Thanks Ian its nice to be appreciated .. I'm off to edit the 'howto post pics' thread now cos its out of date .
                PMSL!!

Enjoy fellas Your postings have been very interesting already Graham

I't might get in the way of things from time to time but the forum is set the way it is to stop spammers fouling the place up which takes away from the enjoyment of users, look at it as kind of electronic condom
                Cheers Muz,
                plenty more where they came from

Oh and LOL for that last comment - very true

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
                  +1 I should do more but time is against me

Comment

Working...
                  X