Machine Cleaning Regimes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alanmurfee
    ...... I usually seek the help of my family when it comes to cleaning a machine. The task becomes simpler and the time taken to clean a machine is not known, as we gather together.
    ....and you send your kids up the chimney to clean that!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jackpreacher View Post
      Aye that'll be right , I will just get the loons to help. Some feckin chance

Comment

Originally posted by alanmurfee
        Cleaning your machine regularly is a tough job. I usually seek the help of my family when it comes to cleaning a machine. The task becomes simpler and the time taken to clean a machine is not known, as we gather together.
        Originally posted by Vinpetrol View Post
        Aye that'll be right , I will just get the loons to help. Some feckin chance
        alanmurfee... are you.. alright? ... bevvied? ... or watching crufts?
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by B4D2USA View Post
          In preparation for a show I never got to get the machines to. I contracted for a fellow with a lowboy to bring them both to the ACMOC show in 2010. When the fellow showed up, he claimed it was going to cost twice as much as we agreed upon. Needless to say, he went home with an empty trailer and wallet.
          Is that a ponytail I spot Bruce??

Comment

Is that a ponytail I spot Bruce??
            Keen eye there Jack. I used to sport one, but the weight of it kept drawing my hairline back. It's been a while now that I have been without. It did not, however cure the hairline issue

Comment

Originally posted by B4D2USA View Post
              Keen eye there Jack. I used to sport one,
              DITTO!!!

Comment

Working...
              X