X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiring diagrams

Hi all
    I am having a few electrical problems with my Hanix
    does anyone know where I might be able to get a service manual I can download for it or a wiring diagram

cheers Vin

Ummm .. model would be a start ? (although I have none I'm afraid)
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
      Ummm .. model would be a start ? (although I have none I'm afraid)
      H26B

Vin

Comment

Originally posted by Vinpetrol View Post
        H26B

Vin
        Incase I can suggest anything ... What is the problem ?
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Incase I can suggest anything ... What is the problem ?
          I have been having problems with starting some of which I have already resolved. I have changed ignition glow plugs glow plug timer and starting relay . At the moment I am trying to resolve why when I turn ignition to on position leave for couple seconds then start position it won't turn over (it sends a positive feed to starter relay at this time when it needs a negative) but if I turn the key straight through on position to start it turns over no problem.
          It has a safety switch on the lever which is working but this passes through 2 relays which I will change today but I don't really think it is them that are causing the problem

any help greatly appreciated
          Vin

Comment

1: I take it the start relay only goes in 'one way' and its not been rotated 90 degrees orsomething ? Also .. 2 : have you had any ignition switch wires off ? 3: I take it theres no glow function when it does turn over as you missed the delay part of the start cycle ?
            4: Does the glow function work in the ignition on / timer delay phase, then you can rapidly turn off and full on to start position and the glow will have worked ?

Comment

1: I take it the start relay only goes in 'one way' and its not been rotated 90 degrees orsomething ? Also .. 2 : have you had any ignition switch wires off ? 3: I take it theres no glow function when it does turn over as you missed the delay part of the start cycle ?
              4: Does the glow function work in the ignition on / timer delay phase, then you can rapidly turn off and full on to start position and the glow will have worked ?
              The relay is correct. I work with a joiner he is a good joiner but awful around wiring. Some time ago he had the wires of the ignition and I have copied the wiring when fitting the new one. It does seem to be ok though because that Did cross my mind

the glow plug works on ignition on and on start if I turn it straight through

vin

Comment

I managed to figure it out.

I got every manual for the machine emailed free from hanix Europe .

There is a plug on the back of the alternator with sealed terminals , one wire inside had come loose. The wiring drawing made it much easier.

I removed the plug and reconnected the wires with standard spades and covered the hole with wires inside with silicone .

it has taken hours of time trying to find this fault but it was very satisfying when I managed to locate the fault.

Vin

Comment

Well thats a result .. its funny how the alternator connections figure quite a bit in some electrical problems Not the first time Ive heard of a completely unrelated fault getting cured like that

Comment

Well thats a result .. its funny how the alternator connections figure quite a bit in some electrical problems Not the first time Ive heard of a completely unrelated fault getting cured like that
                    i didn't expect wiring from the alternator would have anything to do with it ,I thought it would of been the starter solenoid . It's nearly impossible without the wiring diagrams to diagnose anything electrical now

Comment

Working...
                    X