Neuson Extra long dipper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neuson Extra long dipper

Not sure about this .. this guy has a 1.8 tonne (or so) digger on the edge of a hole that must be 4m plus deep Its hard enough to see any digger at full depth ? but this ?

Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Yeah I think that's in Germany I don't think the safety regulations there are as strict as other places.

Comment

What the hell was he digging? Heffalump trap ?
      If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

You didn't get the link Quite right KD . Have another crack at it mate .

Comment

Think we may have a spammer in our Midst Muz .

Comment

sure does look like it and not a very good one at that
            If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

not any more we don't

Comment

Thanks to Ian's reported post ... Said spammer is now 'toast'
                Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Spam reported , Again .

Comment

Some Vietnamese spammer ...well .. That's most of Vietnam banned

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
                      Spam reported , Again .
                      Yeh, got a weird notification again - my first thought - spammer!! PITA!!

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
                        Some Vietnamese spammer ...well .. That's most of Vietnam banned
                        PMSL

Comment

Working...
                        X