Screening bucket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screening bucket

Soo since I couldn't fine a small power screener I decided to go a little crazy and ordered a BAV screening bucket http://www.bavcrushers.co.uk/screening-buckets.html ordered from Mount Plant down in Muz territory. They supply, deliver and fit so it should be here Thursday or Friday!

Good on you Jim , Moving forward ,and opening up new markets .

Comment

When I needed one for my 3CX I cut the bottom out of an old bucket, welded in some heavy reinforcing bars and had at it!

when the job was finished I put it on eBay and it sold for stupid money :)

Comment

Do you mind telling me how much you paid for Wee Jim?

Comment

Paying £2900+vat delivered and fitted

Comment

Bucket arrived 7.30 Friday morning. Had a quick go then off to the job I am on the now. Had a better go when I got back at night. It has 3 screen sizes off the top off my head I can't remember them but biggest is 50mm. Tried the smallest which is very fine and took ages so swapped it off and put the mid screen on. This seems to be the one that will be left on all the time as it produces a fine end product. Results so far seem to be a bulk bag in approx 18 minutes which for a Wee bucket seems good to me. I am trying to get photos and a video on but never seem to upload!

Comment

Needless to say I havent worked out how to get the photies off my phone yet Jim
              Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
                Needless to say I havent worked out how to get the photies off my phone yet Jim
                Ummm , Boss , Your the one that is supposed to be tech savvy .
                What about emailing them to yourself

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
                  Ummm , Boss , Your the one that is supposed to be tech savvy .
                  What about emailing them to yourself
                  Yeah .. I think thats the only way
                  Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Here we go
                    Attached Files

Comment

The vid needs to go on youtube or summat Jim then I can link to it , so email me and ill upload it .. admin@plantandconstruction.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Muz!

Comment

I managed a YouTube upload!

Comment

I fixed that for you mate (well done BTW)

Comment

Thanks Muz!

Rosie the dog doesn't look too impressed with the screener! She comes everywhere with me. After all we are Rosie and Jim! Anyone remember that kids tv show?

Comment

Working...
                              X