Who is wrong here.............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is wrong here.............

If this was your digger would you be happy?............ Me........ no and out side of the H & S breaches I consider it abuse of equipment, I know we have all got into difficulty in our careers but who drove back in to the quagmire once extracted...............
    A driven man with a burning passion.

In the world of Self Drive kit .. thats what they do with them ! .. I'm surprised it got so far in as it did actually

BTW Stock I fixed your post for you .. when posting a youtube vid, click on the little film strip .. which if you hover your mouse over it says 'insert video' this opens up a box and just past the whole youtube url into it, and it comes up as a picture with the start frame of the clip in your post instead of the text url
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

What the hell does this guy think hes doing ?

Theres a couple of other vids of him getting himself in deeper every time !!

thanks for the vid tip Muz btw
      Hydraulic oil -- its in my veins - - - well I assume thats what the pain is

Comment

Originally posted by FrankB View Post
        thanks for the vid tip Muz btw
        No probs mate .. remember we also have the excavator vids section here

This thread here has a different theme of folks abusing their kit though a subject close to my heart
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

I subscribe to the old addage that if youve got yourself in deep .. stop digging before you make it worse .. been stuck in some nasty peat a few times, and you just dont know where the bottom is with that stuff
          I Pull for a living

Comment

Working...
          X