Time to give the JCB 8080 the flick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
    Contractor here bought 3 JCB 22 tonners, 12 grand cheaper than doosan each . One in the first week did a centre joint . A friend is operating one of the other ones .It has 240 hours on it , Dipper ram pissing oil out , constant oil leaks of the rest of the machine .Not good , not good at all ..

Maaan that is really really bad

Comment

Still a couple of months away yet Bert .Hitachi production was disrupted by the earthquake. They are just starting to flow into the country now , but there is a backlog of orders .
      Well I just came back from Edmonton and did a tour of the construction sites and dealerships and the Hitachi dealership had a brand new eight tonner in stock. Very nice looking machine I'm truly jealous Ian hope yours comes in soon.

Comment

Originally posted by 245dlc View Post
        Well I just came back from Edmonton and did a tour of the construction sites and dealerships and the Hitachi dealership had a brand new eight tonner in stock. Very nice looking machine I'm truly jealous Ian hope yours comes in soon.
        If its the only one in the world I might be tempted to buy it :wub: this could cost you a few bucks Ian
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

I did find out a little bit more about the other contractors JCB excavators .He got them cheap as they had gone underwater during the brisbane floods earlier this year .That would be the first reason why I would not have bought them .

Comment

Well I could always trade it on a new JCB ., But don't need the agrovation .Contractor here bought 3 JCB 22 tonners, 12 grand cheaper than doosan each . One in the first week did a centre joint . A friend is operating one of the other ones .It has 240 hours on it , Dipper ram pissing oil out , constant oil leaks of the rest of the machine .Not good , not good at all ..
            Originally posted by Danno View Post
            Maaan that is really really bad
            I did find out a little bit more about the other contractors JCB excavators .He got them cheap as they had gone underwater during the brisbane floods earlier this year .That would be the first reason why I would not have bought them .
            Well that explains something atleast .. not much regard for their products either but your first post did sound a poor experience for spending that sort of money

Comment

Farmers , their just rolling in money .
              makes a change from shit << see my avatar
              I Pull for a living

Comment

d6014.jpgd6015.jpg
                Originally posted by 245dlc View Post
                I guess they all look good brand spanking new .

Comment

the digger on the leyland looks alot better though!
                  http://rsandersplanthire.com/ Plant Hire and Earthmoving

Comment

Originally posted by JD450A View Post
                    ^^^ the mans got taste
                    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by JD450A View Post
                      I cant make it out .. what is it ?

Comment

Well , start Guessing .

Comment

hitmatchi. I think it's a Kubota Tbh.

(WEH EARLY MORNING POSTER POINTS)
                          http://rsandersplanthire.com/ Plant Hire and Earthmoving

Comment

[QUOTE=JD450A;2367]hitmatchi. I think it's a Kubota Tbh.

(WEH EARLY MORNING POSTER POINTS)[/QUOTE
                            Right country , Wrong brands .

Comment

Hi Ianoz,
                              Hows it going? Have you got the Hitachi ? Sent you a pm basically asking you the same thing. Keen to know what you think of the zx85 got one coming in the new year.

Good luck. How's the 8080 holding up?

Robo

Comment

No mate , its still a couple of weeks away , sorry for the short reply , not feeling the best to night .

Comment

Working...
                                X