Kubota KX41

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kubota KX41

Hi I have a Kubota KX41 which runs and works great for about an hour then the engine stalls as soon as I touch any of the hydraulics, if I turn it off for half an hour and go back to it, it's fine again! Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Hi and welcome ... are the fuel filters ok ? have you checked anything else ? we need a whole lot more detail about the machine its history etc ..... you need to do a bit more research into your fault to give us a few clues as to where to go.... which is why your post hasnt had a reply for a day or so
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
      Hi and welcome ... are the fuel filters ok ? have you checked anything else ? we need a whole lot more detail about the machine its history etc ..... you need to do a bit more research into your fault to give us a few clues as to where to go.... which is why your post hasnt had a reply for a day or so
      sounds like a certain Ovlov Muz ?
      If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

yes it sounds like mine, Its not fixed yet but while being looked at by a local fitter it blow up, big end broke, I have been told it had proberly been tipped over run out of oil and spun the bearing, so it worked for a while then while being hot it would half siezing up and would stall with the extra load, plus it was getting hot very quick in the end, while cold it was strong but as it got hot it was struggling and died out, mine is having the engine replaced as we speak so just hope that is the problem,

Comment

Originally posted by johnnymitch View Post
          yes it sounds like mine, Its not fixed yet but while being looked at by a local fitter it blow up, big end broke, I have been told it had proberly been tipped over run out of oil and spun the bearing,
          Jeezus .. hydraulic troubles then that did he show you any evidence, like blue shaft or shells ?
          Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Working...
          X