Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6/7 ton excavator new price

hi all, first time posting here.
    Just a quick question, anyone in ireland/uk know the price of a new zx70 hitachi, or indeed any of its equivalents in other brands.
    Just contemplating on what to do with my current machine, ex60-3, needs a fair bit of money spent on it, undercarriage, bucket linkage pins and bushes and needs respraying.
    Wondering would I be better off trading it in for a fresher machine or putting money into my own.
    Engine and hydraulics are very good on my current excavator.
    Have a couple of prices got for secondhand machines and just wondering out of curiosity what a new one would cost.
    On the one hand I’m thinking The price of a new one will probably be a stretch too far for all the work I do with one. On the other hand if I thought I could stretch to it a new excavator would last me a very long time as I’d be the one responsible for maintaining it from new as apposed to buying a secondhand one which may not have been as well maintained.
    Thanks

Digger

Have a look here http://www.chepstowmachinesales.co.uk/

They are raffelling a brand new digger worth £40,000 plus. Tickets are £200 each, but then they are only selling 200 tickets.. got to be worth a go!!!

john...

Comment

Working...
    X