Peljob 25.4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peljob 25.4

Hello, I’m new to the group and was wondering if where I would possibly be able to get a bonnet for a Peljob EB25.4 I know it’s a very old machine and a bit of a long shot but mines a bit dented and I was thinking about restoring the whole digger if I could just know bits will be hard to source.

Originally posted by Dolpants View Post
    Hello, I’m new to the group and was wondering if where I would possibly be able to get a bonnet for a Peljob EB25.4 I know it’s a very old machine and a bit of a long shot but mines a bit dented and I was thinking about restoring the whole digger if I could just know bits will be hard to source.
    Welcome .. I suspsect that will a hard one to find .. you'd need to find a machine thats been wrecked some other way to get one, and thats not so common
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post

Welcome .. I suspsect that will a hard one to find .. you'd need to find a machine thats been wrecked some other way to get one, and thats not so common
      Yeah I was thinking that might be the case. Was going to see if a good panel beater and reshape my original one.

Comment

Working...
      X