Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excavator respray Scotland

Hello all,

I am looking for someone to spray an 18ton excavator ideally in the Central Belt. Its a big job, the whole thing is being painted in company colours and needs to be done to a high standard for promotional photos etc. So far I am just finding people who used to do it or who have recently closed down! Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Matt

Theres definately some good people about .. when HM Plant was on the go up at Cumbernauld they used to take in trade ins as rough as you could get, refurb and repaint to look like new back in the day, you really struggled to tell the difference, what make is yours Matt ? I do know a good spray painter, but like everyone who is any good .. its getting a hold of them as they are always busy
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Thanks for the reply, its a JCB. We found someone in West Lothian who are going to do the job - Armits. Any other suggestions for future spray jobs would be welcome though!

Comment

Working...
      X