Volvo EC30 starter motor and cab removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Volvo EC30 starter motor and cab removal

My machine has a starter motor fault. I can reach all but one bolt! Short of cutting an access panel through the firewall behind the seat, does anyone know how much work is involved in removing the cab? If I do remove the cab, I would probably replace the turntable slip rings and seals.

Originally posted by Chaddois View Post
    My machine has a starter motor fault. I can reach all but one bolt! Short of cutting an access panel through the firewall behind the seat, does anyone know how much work is involved in removing the cab? If I do remove the cab, I would probably replace the turntable slip rings and seals.
    If you do some reading here you'll find its the same with the EC15's . The trick with them is that the engine is mounted on a tray held on by three bolts which you can unbolt from the digger chassis to allow the engine to slip back a couple of inches giving you enough room to reach the starter.. not sure what the 30's are like but you may find its the same principle

Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

There are few articles online, that can help.

Comment

Working...
      X