Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pel Job 1.5t Mini Digger swing boom problem

Hi all,

I own a Pel Job 1.5t mini digger. I have not used it for quite a while, unsurprisingly when I tried to start it today the battery was dead so I charged it and it started fine as normal. I had parked it in a disused stable and had to offset the boom once through the door to leave access. The boom swing switch has been bypassed to a toggle switch by the previous owner, which has always worked fine until today when I couldn't get the swing boom to work, and the whole cab was moving with the switch in either position, I have tested the toggle switch which is fine and there is 12v going to the switch. Are there any suggestions or advice as to what I should check next?

Many Thanks in advance Matt

Trace the wires back .. there will probably be a relay that they go to, and there will either be a connection problem or fault with the relay, maybe even just moisture if it isnt a sealed one
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Working...
    X