Pel Job 247

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pel Job 247

Looking to find out which Volvo model my 1997 Pel job 247 is. It is painted in Volvo colours so made arounf the time Volvo took over I presume!!

Maybe an EC 25 ? have you got pics ?
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

I will try and up load photos in the next day or so.

Comment

Pel- Job 247 photos - looking to find Volvo equivalent so that I can maybe get a wiring diagram and/or manual.
        Attached Files

Comment

Yeah .. EB506 was the last Pel Job designation of that , which became the EC 50 Volvo .. I highly rated those machines, they were excellent .. they ran a Perkins engine in em .. does it run whilst showing 4.1 on the puma ?
          Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Thank you for that info. Yes it runs with 4.1 showing on the puma dash, do you know what this code refers to?

Comment

Originally posted by noel24 View Post
              Thank you for that info. Yes it runs with 4.1 showing on the puma dash, do you know what this code refers to?
              Its a water temperature fault IIRC .. If you have a search on this forum, all the codes are listed with some fault finding tips as a sticky. It could be a faulty thermistor on the head or just a bad earth .. with this system, good earths rule !! there are several all over the machine

Comment

Working...
              X