New doosan slew play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New doosan slew play

Dose anyone have any experience with the new -7 series. Ours has quite a lot of play in the slew when coming to a stop it sends the boom bouncing left to right. it’s a pain in the arse when working in tight spaces or digging trenches footings. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Originally posted by DiggerD View Post
    Dose anyone have any experience with the new -7 series. Ours has quite a lot of play in the slew when coming to a stop it sends the boom bouncing left to right. it’s a pain in the arse when working in tight spaces or digging trenches footings. Any help is appreciated, thanks.
    Is there a shock valve in the swing circuit ?
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

I’m not sure all I can find is some info on the swing device having quick valves image.png
      Attached Files

Comment

Apparently they have anti shock valves
        but I was wondering if it could be the anti reaction spool? I’ve

Comment

Cant tell much from that .. if a spring is broken in a circuit valve .. or a spool is stuck/bent all will result in irregular baviour in a circuit. Could have a small piece of rubber from stopping a valve closing correctly in the spool, this is quite common. you dont have to pull the block apart to find this .. just take out the spool on that line
          Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Working...
          X