Terex TC75 demo'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terex TC75 demo'

Well I'm still at home these days waiting for this bloody construction season to start. wtf already! Well the other day the Terex salesman called me asking if I wanted to demo a brand new TC75 I said sure but I don't have any money or work to justify buying it. lol He said that's fine he just wanted to show it to me and see what I thought of it. So I brought my little tripod and little video camera with me and asked if he minded me making one of my youtube videos and he said no problem as long as I don't slag his company. I told him that won't happen I prefer slagging the Provincial Government here. lol So I found the machine to be very responsive and fairly fast in most of it's cycles the swing being exceptionally fast and even though I was digging loose material it had a 30" bucket and had no problem filling it with power to spare. The cab was quite comfy with well placed buttons and controls and unlike the Kobelco 5 tonner I ran last year I had no problem getting in and out of the cab. Ventilation was also much better placed than the Kobelco. It did seem though that if you weren't careful you could hit the backfill blade with the boom if you put the down to low I didn't try it though. Other than that I leave you with a video I put together last night. I should add that the salesman said he'll have more opportunity for me to demo some equipment so it could possibly mean another means of income.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBgancT8e84

Nice one ... you gonna become that dealers international demonstrator then ? .. Were those machines Schaeff designs ? or have I got that wrong again

look a bit wimpy for a seven with the inside boom lift ram I always thought, and quite a narrow rod size at that
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Hey if they're paying. lol Yeah that's one of those Schaeff designs. I liked having the boom cylinder on the back I think it's safer especially for anybody using a pecker. lol I've run several machines with damaged cylinders or ripped off cylinder guards including that Kobelco 50 I ran last year somebody ripped the guard right off. I wish I could demo a machine like that on an actual job for a week so I could give a better opinion on it, but with 12 years running equipment I feel pretty confident that it's a decent machine. If it were mine I'd put steel tracks on it and I'd get a couple different buckets for it and maybe a grab or even a rake like the one Jim put on his machine.

Comment

Working...
      X