Return the favour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Return the favour

Well guys I am very limited on the mechanics of digging and diggers in general and will be no doubt need help in the future and wholy appreciate this type of forum.

My expertees is of moulding and coremaking, an age old trade now long forgotten I fear but you never know, anyone find themselves in need of advice there feel free. I also produce my own Biodiesel and have become quite knowledable there also, so again should any of you guys fancy a bit of a dabble to run your big 4x4's cheap I can advise there as well.

Originally posted by Rob-b View Post
    I also produce my own Biodiesel and have become quite knowledable there also, so again should any of you guys fancy a bit of a dabble to run your big 4x4's cheap I can advise there as well.
    Cool Ive read some mighty debates on that topic when are we going to be able to just buy rapeseed oil or similar and put it straight in ?
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

I believe that the first diesel engines were run on vegetable oil ,then once petrol was refined from oil they found the waste byproduct [diesel] would run a commpression ignition engine .

Comment

Ok the thread for this has been created here with an appropriate title in the transport section
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Working...
        X