X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

panel bash

Originally posted by Stock View Post
    I'll also be adopting this approach, thanks to rhino...................
    Hi Rob, Looking the site over I can see now there is more to it than I first thought... more of a mechanical facebook! I got directed to you by google search and had no idea on sites existence. As a back street mechanica! I have a useful input once I get hang of it. forget the manual mate I'm not a something for nothing merchant and certainly not going to force up 10 posts just to get a manual..I mean how low can you go. Keep the faith bash

Comment

So you pick on me.............interesting Mr Bash.
      Here Mr Bash we are helpful folk who are willing to share our goodies but we are not here to be treated like those involved in the oldest of professions; to be used once and discarded like a soiled rag.

Muz has established this forum for the assistance of others,as a platform for like minded individuals to share their experience and have a bit of craic to boot. Now to have people come to the forum with their hands out, but not contributing to the knowledge or even doing a proper introduction just a case of "gimmie gimmie" detracts from the success, experience and ethos of this forum.
      We do not verbally abuse anyone unless they really look for it there are plenty other foura out their for that.

Alas I did give out the manual to folks who asked and like the sugar plum fairy they disappeared never to return, There foura depend on the interaction of the contributers to make them the success they are.

Now I don't have the particular manual you are looking for but may someone else here has if you are willing to be proven worthy of it...........
      A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Well .. I think to save poor Rob-b and our other kind members anymore grief we'll wrap this thread up. Its a shame people scavenge good resources then dissapear into the distance, and I dont see why helpful members should be pestered any more, just because this thread is visible on google. I havent seen Rob-b in a while, and I'm not surprised, if all he gets its manual requests in his inbox.

Ofcourse people can make requests if they so wish, but this line of enquiry is now closed.
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Working...
        X