Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1ppl of Diesel at BP Garages

Hi,

Is anyone interested in getting 1ppl off the pump price for diesel at BP sites until the end of November with our BP Plus cards?

No Card charges

No admin fees

*Prices will revert to pump price after the 30th November.

As well as the saving that you can make against the pump price, the cards also have a number of other benefits such as VAT approved invoicing so drivers don’t have to collect receipts, Pin protected cards for extra security and no need for your drivers to carry cash. You can also collect Nectar points when fuelling up with the BP Plus card.

James

A lot drivers (me included) can use a credit card and supermarket points and get up to 9p off a litre ! without a lot of trouble so I dont think 1 p will cut it ... just saying
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Don't know if the UK is the same as here .We get X amount of cents a litre off fuel here too with Grocery Purchases .
      But the petrol stations that are conected to the supermarkets ,jack up the price ,so the discount cancels out .
      Only Costco and of course we don't have one up here ,Discount their fuel with real discounts .
      I have been with the same fuel supplier for close to 20 years .He works on wholesale price ,plus his set mark up . He is now the Cheapest fuel in the area .

Comment

Supermarkets are already the cheapest around here Ian.... Often they undercut the big suppliers like Shell & Bp
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Working...
        X