Sawing & Logging accessories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sawing & Logging accessories

Well done Muz ya got me thinking....................

here is my latest tinkering.............

A driven man with a burning passion.

Whats your plan ?
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Comment

Is that for holding logs up so you can saw them?

Comment

sure is Jim..................

Comment

Yay! Do I win the first one for getting the answer correct?

Comment

*throws jim virtual dog biscuit* .. kewl

Funny .... I was thinking about an appropriate horse the other day, and Ive never really found one ?
              Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Forgive the large person blocking the picture, but here is my tinkering in action, the vid shows it holding timber from 50mm to 150mm+

Comment

That worked well .. what we need is one to hold 4-5 logs in one go, but still be portable ?

Comment

So you want your cake and eat it??

http://www.donedeal.ie/tools-for-sal...8656?offset=1#

Comment

...ssssold !!! .... well my last project cost me £0 so i'll have to look into making this one

Comment

I have one if you need some measurements...................good tool but takes a bit of getting used too...........,my stove is small with a firebox of 200 x 250mm. So you have to put some time in to setting it up. As well as that my timber is not straight a bit narly and twisted so as you cut it settles in the cradle and the reason for the one I made....................

Comment

Looks good Mr Stock How come it doesent bounce when the saw chain bites ?

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                            Looks good Mr Stock How come it doesent bounce when the saw chain bites ?
                            How do you mean ? Dan

Comment

Even though I'm in the selling game got to say I love seeing something homemade and more importantly doing it well for what I imagine was little outlay! Top effort!

Comment

Working...
                              X