Which Ticket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Ticket

Alright lads My name is Stu I'm new to this group I'm from the North East.

I've been thinking about a career change for a bit now and was wondering which ticket I should go for, as I have no experience in this field I'm wondering which would be best

Fwd Tipper Dumper
    Exavator 180/360
    Mini excavator
    Telescopic handler
    Ride on Roller.

I'd like to of done at least 2 but funds are tight at the moment. Also CPCS or NPORS.

Be grateful for any advice given thanks.

Originally posted by Stuwood1976 View Post
    Alright lads My name is Stu I'm new to this group I'm from the North East.

I've been thinking about a career change for a bit now and was wondering which ticket I should go for, as I have no experience in this field I'm wondering which would be best

Fwd Tipper Dumper
    Exavator 180/360
    Mini excavator
    Telescopic handler
    Ride on Roller.

I'd like to of done at least 2 but funds are tight at the moment. Also CPCS or NPORS.

Be grateful for any advice given thanks.
    evening and welcome Stu.......

if you search, there are several threads along this line posted and a few recently ..... lots of answers in those

what do you do currently ?
    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Currently work in a factory fitting pipe lines.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuwood1976 View Post
        Currently work in a factory fitting pipe lines.
        to what Stu? ...assembly line or are you a pipe fitter or general maintenance fitter ?
        just trying to get a handle on your abilities, skills levels and aptitude

whilst there is a shortage of plant operators, the acutest shortage is of experienced operators and there's only one way to gain real experience ..... from an experienced op. ..... no amount of courses is going to give you seat hours and the knowledge that they can impart ....... sadly .
        If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Fitting pipe lines to pressurised vessels, tanks for different gasses. I used to operate over head cranes a good while back using grabs and magnets lifting large steel sheets onto burner beds at Caterpillar. I've worked on building sites but only on revites, general labouring mostly plaster patching.

Comment

Working...
          X