Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epic washing machine fail

Well it made me laugh !

Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

ROFL thats a scream hahaha
    Frank Daily .. yesterday .. today.. tomorrow .. everyday

Comment

Oh .. says its been removed

Comment

Originally posted by Andrea View Post
        Oh .. says its been removed
        Someones changed the clip url

Try it now
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Lols Omg and Wtf ? haha yeah its workin now

Comment

probably should have used calgon..................(in poorly dubbed english)
            A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

What do you reckon Stock . Think our intrepid washing machine expert the lord could fix it . Ian .

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
                What do you reckon Stock . Think our intrepid washing machine expert the lord could fix it . Ian .
                Not if I had got there with some C4 for the beggar first

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
                  Not if I had got there with some C4 for the beggar first
                  Well ,the lord is a bugger of a bloke , but ,C4 could be a bit extreme a solution to get rid of him. Ian .

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
                    Well ,the lord is a bugger of a bloke , but ,C4 could be a bit extreme a solution to get rid of him. Ian .
                    Well I didnt know you worshiped the holy spirit ...what say you ? a 30 second fuse is too long ?

Comment

The lord i speak of is a self proclaimed one .Sick of lousey wages and the ticket rip off situation , embarked on a new profession delivering and servicing washing machines . Ian

Comment

Ah .. I prefer blowing them up .. mind you in our family the wife does that ok without any pyrotechnics (adds .. god bless her .. otherwise thats the last time Ive got clean socks !)

Comment

Working...
                        X