Scary accident

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scary accident

Just shows how easily it can happen. A clear case of the digger being too small for the job, or too much of it being asked. They should have dug a ramp down into the trench to make space for that machine IMO. I dont know what those Takeuchi machines are like for balance but all of ours on that size have an adjustable undercarriage to help spread the load better.
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

operator error look at the tracks he never opened them out, probably no experience operating, just look at the bridge they have a sheet of ply.............and not even a hi-viz in sight...........everyone knows a hi-viz vest protects all who wear it................................................ .................................
      A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Something tells me that kinda looks staged .. but I cant imagine a guy throwing himself into a trench was done for a laugh ... but evryone looks so calm ??

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
          , just look at the bridge they have a sheet of ply..
          Yes I did wonder how it didnt collapse .. it looks unsupported at one side of the trench

Originally posted by Stock View Post
          a hi-viz vest protects all who wear it..
          It would have made a blind bit of difference to those goons
          Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

What amazes me is all the people holding the digger at various times .. I mean it weighs 3/4 tonne, how in gods name is a human going to stop that tipping or moving in the wrong direction ?

Reminds me of a story of a guy who broke his arm when his mini tipped over and he put his hand out to stop it tipping

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
              It would have made a blind bit of difference to those goons
              I think Stock said that about hi-Viz with tongue in cheek

anyway .. at least he swore good after it .. muppets
              I Pull for a living

Comment

Working...
              X