Still swinging!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still swinging!

Hi guys I was gone for a few days last week due to my grandfather passing but since then I've been back at work loading dried ditch bottom, most of it is grass and straw but in some places topsoil washed into the ditches quite heavily mixed with the straw and grass after the flood waters receded this past spring so we've been loading it up into tandems and tractor-trailers and filling in old ponds and dug-outs. So I made some videos of me loading it.

Cool .. Is that the same one with the thumb removed ?
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

No sir that one with the stupid thumb was a 350 this one is a 210 I think the thumb for the 210 is a mechanical thumb instead of hydraulic which makes it even more of a pain in the ass. They'll probably remove the thumb on that 350 when the season winds down unless they get some demolition or grubbing type work, personally I get along just fine without.

Comment

Working...
      X