Some sorry digger pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some sorry digger pics

I looked through one of the usual youtube clips on digger disasters the other day and saw these two which I nicked off the clip

sunk1.jpg
    sunk2.jpg

Both pics seem improbable as to allowing yourself to get into such a situation, but I am sure there was a good reason in the first place.

Comment

1324491174_2011-0901dozer0034.jpg1324491174_2011-0901dozer0035.jpg1324491174_2011-0901dozer0037.jpg

Photographs from a gentleman named Sean Hall.....................
      A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

yes one is bad ... two in a row is very very bad
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

That red dirt looks awfully familiar Stock ,were they Irish drivers .............

Comment

My understanding is that it is in your neck of the woods..................I believe the crane got stuck then they brought in the D10 to extract it but it suffered the same fate..............

Comment

By the look of the name on the door it's around 3288 kms to the west .........

Comment

Originally posted by Wazza View Post
                By the look of the name on the door it's around 3288 kms to the west .........
                Thats just next door for you guys init ?
                I Pull for a living

Comment

Comment

It Must Be an absolute Nightmare working cranes in the soft conditions over there ..Does not look like much thought was put into ROPS or FOPS cab on the big one . Hope the operator got out OK .

Comment

Just doing a test post , from the future .

Comment

Working...
                      X