Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF who left the idiots off??

A driven man with a burning passion.

I watched a couple of times ,trying to work out how the guy they carry down the road got hurt .

Comment

Maybe he was driving the first one.....................
      A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
        Maybe he was driving the first one.....................
        Or maybe he was the guy from the finance house ....... idiots
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

No ,I don't think so , You can see him standing away from the machine ,When it goes over the camera drops down so you lose sight of him .When the camera goes back up 2 or 3 guys run over to where he is and pick him up .Got hit by a rock sent flying when the boom hit the ground maybe ?

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
            No ,I don't think so , You can see him standing away from the machine ,When it goes over the camera drops down so you lose sight of him .When the camera goes back up 2 or 3 guys run over to where he is and pick him up .Got hit by a rock sent flying when the boom hit the ground maybe ?
            It was my attempt at a sense of humour ........
            Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
              It was my attempt at a sense of humour ........
              I got it
              I Pull for a living

Comment

Originally posted by MadMike View Post
                I got it
                thx

Comment

Working...
                X