No announcement yet.

Gin Gin Queensland Tractor Rally .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMG]http://i1269.photobucket.com/albums/jj593/fowlervf/2013-10-19085412_zps39898db8.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Comment

Fantastic pictures Ian looks like you guys had lots of fun.

Comment

Yes , We did have a good time Bert . All 3 of us came home with a trophy in the tractor pull .
          The numbers that turned up were a little disappointing , but those of us there had a great time .We had 5 Fieldmarshall tractors doing battle on the sled .

Comment

Quick little Video of the Cat D2-3J cutting a drain at the rally .

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
              Yes , We did have a good time Bert . All 3 of us came home with a trophy in the tractor pull .
              The numbers that turned up were a little disappointing , but those of us there had a great time .We had 5 Fieldmarshall tractors doing battle on the sled .
              I wish people would do stuff like that around here there are certainly people who restore old tractors but nobody has contests or operating days sadly.

Comment

Had a talk with a guy fairly local to me . He has a really Great varied collection of truck,tractors ,stationary engines and farming implements..
                He was all for having a get together at his place and having a bit of fun .

Comment

Working...
                X