Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for WeeJim and other JD fans

A driven man with a burning passion.

My father in law had a JD 7720 combine catch fire last year (2012) when the Canola harvest was on and it was really dry they were apparently bad for belts overheating. Took a lot of water to cool it down and the chaff and dust smoldered over night till I got fed up with the burning plastic smell and decided to hose it with my 2" pump and about 300 feet of hose.

Comment

Its funny how some folk get that way about not wanting to sell something. Ive come across it too with stuff. Mind you spending $75000 on something a short time before packing up farming doesent sound too clever either
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

If you ever wish to sell please do not forget to contact me at mr@trademachines.com

Guys please do not let that beauty go of waste. You can also check our online portal for used tractor auctions section at http://trademachines.com/tractors

Comment

Working...
        X