No announcement yet.

Kumbia rally QLD Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You mean this one ,taken when it was much newer and working.........for Stock ..

John Deere 40c.jpg

Hmm hard to get a bigger pic here ...
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Wazza; 21-09-2011, 12:09 PM.

Comment

So ,Is it a young wazza sat up on it ,Or grandad when he was a young fella.

Comment

Not me ,how old do you think i am ?? ,its a 1953 JD 40c and was purchased in 1955 brand new .Its the first and only owner in the drivers seat ..........

Comment

Originally posted by Wazza View Post
          Not me ,how old do you think i am ?? ,its a 1953 JD 40c and was purchased in 1955 brand new .Its the first and only owner in the drivers seat ..........
          that don't add up ...........and he still can't grow a beard..........hmmmmm.........
          A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Wazza View Post
            Double HUUUMmmmm. This is a photo of my JD , Its not me ,but the first and only owner ?????.We better check the stolen tractors list.

Comment

Not such a great mystery ,its my father inlaws crawler and given to me for safe keeping and restoration ...

Stock we need paint on machines here to stop them turning into a pile of rust ............

Comment

Originally posted by q4016lanz View Post
                I wish Ian here is a bit of competition for our MATE//
                I bet that Bellowed .

Comment

Working...
                X