Bit of extra under cover parking .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bit of extra under cover parking .

Mate moved out of his house and needed a bit of undercover parking for a couple of his toys.
    Well he had a container ,and I had a container . We had some roofing iron ,and a spare afternoon .
    So this is what we come up with .Home for a Jaguar XJS and a Citeron CX2400 . Plus there is a Mazda RX7 in one of the containers . Just need to roof the Chevvy in now

Quite the versatile thing those shipping boxes are. Now if'n they weren't so darned industrial looking, I'd be able to convince the Mrs. to let me get a few.

Comment

Paint them Green in smmer and White in winter ,And she will never know they are there .

Comment

I think we should have a 'spot what Ians got' challenge where he has to respond with what it is, how it got there and why he has it .. the prize will be the last person to spot something 'significant' who gets to be a bit smug if its big enough ..

Lets start with the 'Go Kart'

Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Muz , Apart from the green container everything else there is my mates.
          Yes Gocart is correct .A geared Cart i beleive

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
            Muz , Apart from the green container everything else there is my mates.
            Yes Gocart is correct .A geared Cart i beleive
            Ah yes a fatal error in my plan ...........
            Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Working...
            X