Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Product at the the of today .

Comment

Ahhhhh SHEDS ,sheds are to Men what Shoes are to Women. No matter how many you have you always need more .....

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
        Whats going on with the JCB in the back ground Ian ?
        That dear Muz is the Dreaded JCB 8080 .. Thats the way I use it .Bonnet blew out coming home one day . Without the Bonnet it keeps cooler ,and I only have to throw water over the radiator to bring the warning buzzer off every 3/4 of an hour . .
        I do like it as a machine to operate . But the problems that go along with it .

Comment

Looks pretty good Ian, is it a little cooler in the shade now?

Comment

Possibly the black steel post brackets could have been Gal ,they will rust and leave nasty stains on your shed legs .Well here they would rust anyway ...
            And I hope your not using Zinc plated roof screws on Gal ,or visa versa ...Trevor wouldn't do that .......

Comment

Originally posted by Wazza View Post
              Possibly the black steel post brackets could have been Gal ,they will rust and leave nasty stains on your shed legs .Well here they would rust anyway ...
              And I hope your not using Zinc plated roof screws on Gal ,or visa versa ...Trevor wouldn't do that .......

Ahhh, everyone's a critic, aren't they Ian.

Comment

Who me ??? .......Nah cant be me your referring to !!!! .......

Comment

Just lucky to get what we are getting.Price is right .

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
                    I do like it as a machine to operate . But the problems that go along with it .
                    Thats the same for me too! In the hp last month mine has cost over £1000 in repairs!

Comment

Working...
                    X