5 Tonner on slopes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 Tonner on slopes

Was backfilling behind 2M plus retaining wall today .. quite like this Kubota 5 tonner for working on slopes .. steel tracks would be better for traction, but the rubbers are ok, but it spreads its weight pretty well for a zero tail swing .. as a rule they will have slightly larger undercarriages anyway to compensate for the lack of tail counterbalance

IMG_0351.jpg
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

What slope?...............................
    A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
      What slope?...............................
      Well if you look closely you'll see a comparison for level with the house in the background

This was once I'd sorted the bank out! before that, there was about 30 tonne of loose wet muck where the digger was sitting.. on the slope .. next question grasshopper ?
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Heres a few pictures of a slope stabilazation job we completed last year. It was at the back of the SDC trailers factory. Heavy rain kept washing the slope away so we were called into sort it out. Geting the wet clay out was abit tricky as there wasnt much room between the factory and bottom of slope so it all had to be drew out with our narrow excess dumper and tipped in to the dump trailers. I'l let the pics do the talking

Comment

Who designed to job Jim? well executed by you lads.........

Comment

What you mean stock??? Dint understand your post sori!!!

Comment

Were you given a drawing or was it just a case of fix it and send us the bill?

Comment

More or less just fix it and send in the bill. lol

Comment

Originally posted by jimbozaxis View Post
                  More or less just fix it and send in the bill. lol
                  Thats a nice kind of job to have ... pity there arent a few more clients around like that

Comment

the mafia blocks are a fast solution and the stone and teram should hold it well enough.

Comment

Your right there. A few more jobs like that at the minute would be nice!!! Yip stock the blocks were a handy job. As I said that job was done last year and I was back in at it a few weeks back doing another we job and walked round to take a peak at it and it was sitting exactly as we left it when we finished.

Comment

Nice to go back and look at jobs done in the past and seeing it as you left it ,very satisfying

Cheers
                        sean
                        Dial before you dig

Comment

Working...
                        X