Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The view from the office .

Comment

Was annoyed to see all that fire wood being wasted....................
      A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
        The view from the office .
        Hi Ian I like seeing how you've got your track loader setup I've never seen one that small with the forestry guarding on the cab before, does the laser mast get kinda annoying being there all the time? Or do you get used to it? Hope you had a good week just got home from the quarries today.

Comment

Hi Bert ,The laser mast does not really worry me .Generaly i look out the sides anyway when working ..Unfortunately the laser set up does not work ,and can't find an agent for them to try and get it fixed .We have been thinking of pulling the mast offand just have a small post on it to mount our normal reciever to it . The timber gaurding was on the machine when we bought it . Have not had any thing fall accross it to test it out as yet ,thank goodness .

Comment

Shuffled machines about today . My son had the Hitachi ,doing a block cut . He had finished with it this morning So I took the drott over for him to finish off the job ,Picked up the Hitachi and did a little job on the way home .Picked up a cubby house and placed it else where and dug a power trench to shed site .
            Done a few little jobs tidyed up on the mack . Cut the offending bolt off the tailgate pivot ,and put a shorter one in {would have hit the side of the excavator when loading it }
            Back the truck up to the ramp and shoehorned the excavator in the back . Yes it does go in ,But does not work. Tail won't allow it to go forward enough . Boom sits too far out the back . Back to square one .Hitachi Fitter spent all afternoon trying to work out how to set the rockbreaker pressure. The bigger ones are set though the computer . He had no info on how to set it ..After 2 hours of phone calls he was told it is set manually ,not though the computer ,but still no one could tell him how . Eventually worked it out for himself . So now I can use the rockbreaker. He fixed the UHF radio , Whoever fitted it forgot to plug the aireal in , Easy fix .

Comment

Couple of photos of the almost finished job . It was getting dark ,so i snapped a couple before it was too late .
              002rdt.jpg

Comment

Comment

Comment

Should have had the Komatsu on the job ,that would have ripped it up ................Might have turned into a dam using it though ......

Comment

There are two pads with about a metre difference in height . Shed up the back and house at the front .

Comment

Todays job , Dig a swimming pool hole ,and place the fibreglass shell in.

Comment

Comment

Comment

How do you get the base flat so the fish tank wont crack ? u using an iphone for the pics mate ?

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                                How do you get the base flat so the fish tank wont crack ? u using an iphone for the pics mate ?
                                Incredable Talent and experience.
                                No iphone , just a plain old digital camera . My phone is about 7 years old now First of the bluetooth enabled generation of phone {not that I know F*** all about that .} Problem is, after 7 years of dust and being in my pocket ,the lens is stuffed . Like looking at fog .
                                Continuation of line one to supervise the screeding of the base . Base is dug 100 mm deeper than finished level .

Comment

Working...
                                X