Transplanting 'small' shrubs by 14 tonner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transplanting 'small' shrubs by 14 tonner

Moving Cupressaceae ... sorry pics are a bit dark, but today involved a move for a 25 foot tree .... not an every day job .. but it seemed to go OK
    Attached Files
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Good one Muz , But a bit of a scrooge only giving us two pictures ?,do we have to purchase the rest individually ...
    And where is the Kilt wearing digger driver ,in photo three and four perhaps ..........

Comment

What were you doing with the tree?
      A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Wazza View Post
        And where is the Kilt wearing digger driver ,in photo three and four perhaps ..........
        Its a common worldwide misconception, but us scots blokes have a habit of mostly wearing trousers

Originally posted by Stock View Post
        What were you doing with the tree?
        It was in the way of a new build .. so we took it 100yds up the garden to a new spot and used it to cover a wall
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
          .. so we took it 100yds up the garden to a new spot and used it to cover a wall
          Shoot thought it would be chipper food and fire wood ...................will keep dreamin................
          A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

I thought it might have been moved inside to become a Christmas tree ,birds nest and all .....................

Comment

Hey Muz I see you have self drive hire ,can you have a 8 tonne machine here for this Saturday 9:00am start and mates rates

Comment

So Muz , Where you the gun operator ,or the supervisor .
                Many years ago we were involved in transpating some bottle trees for the local council Parks and Gardens bosses spervised every step of the way .Did every thing the "right " way . And the whole lot of them Died .They where replanted into one one the main roundabouts in town , and the parks bosses were very embrassed with such a public failure .

Comment

Hey Muz I see you have self drive hire ,can you have a 8 tonne machine here for this Saturday 9:00am start and mates rates
                  No problem .. the C-5 Galaxy is cleared for take off at Heathrow should be on site as requested .. I just need the security code on the back of your credit card now

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
                    No problem .. the C-5 Galaxy is cleared for take off at Heathrow should be on site as requested .. I just need the security code on the back of your credit card now
                    I think its approximately a 26 hour flight so you might be running very late now ,do you offer the same service as a Pizza delivery ?,
                    if it's not on time its ...................... free

Comment

I think its approximately a 26 hour flight so you might be running very late now ,do you offer the same service as a Pizza delivery ?,
                      if it's not on time its ...................... free
                      take cover Wazza .. I can feel a 'this is the problem with the hire industry' type rant coming your way

Comment

OK Dan thanks for the heads up ,I'm in my bunker with tin hat on ..........

Comment

I would but I cant be @rsed .. theres too much grumpyness in the world .. speeking of whom .. whered he go ?

Comment

I am buggered if i know .I thought he said he was so impressed with the Sump , he would be calling in more often .

Comment

Working...
                            X