Hedges !! who needs em ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hedges !! who needs em ...

Ripped this untidy hedge out recently , is it work or play ,who knows .But it sure beats hedge trimming to infinitum .................

IMG_3717 shrunk.jpgIMG_3720 shrunk.jpgIMG_3724 shrunk.jpgIMG_3726 shrunk.jpgIMG_3727 shrunk.jpg3728 shrunk.jpg

Good Move thats one gardening job I really hate, they do attract and help keep small birds in the garden though, and we are a bit obsessed with that over here
    Hydraulic oil -- its in my veins - - - well I assume thats what the pain is

Comment

Good Work Wazza .Looks a bit damp underfoot .

Comment

Originally posted by FrankB View Post
        Good Move thats one gardening job I really hate, they do attract and help keep small birds in the garden though, and we are a bit obsessed with that over here
        Originally posted by ianoz View Post
        Good Work Wazza .Looks a bit damp underfoot .
        Hmm Frank but it a harmless enough obsession....................... Iain damp is when the puddles at two inches deep wet is at a foot flood is when one is gasping for air..........

Now Wazz make sure you burn all the deleterious matter including the yellow thing..............
        A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankB View Post
          I still have plenty of other hedges for the little birds frankB ,and I have planted thousands of trees ,far more than I have ever pulled out or cut down ..

Originally posted by Stock View Post
          Hmm Frank but it a harmless enough obsession....................... Iain damp is when the puddles at two inches deep wet is at a foot flood is when one is gasping for air..........

Now Wazz make sure you burn all the deleterious matter including the yellow thing..............
          Ok Stock go easy on the poor little classic tractor ,and should it happen to start burning I don't think a camera will be the weapon of choice to fight the flames

Comment

Originally posted by Wazza View Post
            Ok Stock go easy on the poor little classic tractor ,and should it happen to start burning I don't think a camera will be the weapon of choice to fight the flames
            well such a joyous event would have to be recorded.........................
            A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Wazza I see that's an International what model is it? And is that you running it or one of your employees? I love those 4 in 1 buckets they're so handy.

Comment

Yes Bert its a British International 100B series 2 {nothing like a US model} , still useful on little jobs , fun to drive and highly maneuverable in tight spaces . ..
                I agree the 4 in 1 is one of the handiest general purpose attachments ,sure beats a spade and wheelbarrow anyway .....
                Its not me in the seat its my oldest son , he's was a bit like Stock initially{hated it} , but quickly jumped in the seat to destroy something .......

Comment

Ok there's a guy in town here who has a small International like that, I personally love running track loaders, most of the time they're used for backfilling sewer and water trenches out here at least the bigger ones like Cat 953 and 963 sized machines. But the older ones like yours you still see from time to time on farms and such. Tracked skid steers have largely replaced them sadly, but they running them is still fairly similar.

Comment

Working...
                  X