X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• something for Landy fans

http://www.tanygraig.f9.co.uk/John/vlr/form.htm
    A driven man with a burning passion.

WTF ,is that a belated April the 1st joke Stock ??????.........

Comment

That is just to keep Victorian Rif Raf Out Wazza . Worked perfectly for me .

Comment

Bragger ............
        Last edited by Wazza; 06-05-2012, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Said it before Wazza , Now got to say it again . Telstra Big Pond .

Comment

dont think he understands it he don't own a langer rodent.........................

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
              Said it before Wazza , Now got to say it again . Telstra Big Pond .
              You just need to learn to read what I posted ......My computer hasn't got a crank handle......
              Last edited by Wazza; 06-05-2012, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wazza View Post
                WTF ,is that a belated April the 1st joke Stock ??????.........

Yup it's a langer rodent thing ...................he definitely don't get it...........

Comment

er...ah well ...erm , but i liked it !

Comment

Why is it that a 10 year old Disco Td5 Langer Rodent brings in 30% less in resale value than a 20 year old Landcruiser Turbo Diesel .........
                    The market has spoken loud and clear Langer Fans !!!!!!!!!! .... Dat is my hand grenade for the day

Comment

Originally posted by Wazza View Post
                      The market has spoken loud and clear Langer Fans !!!!!!!!!! .... Dat is my hand grenade for the day
                      Indeed

Comment

[QUOTE=Wazza;4921]Why is it that a 10 year old Disco Td5 Langer Rodent brings in 30% less in resale value than a 20 year old Landcruiser Turbo Diesel .........

ya pays ya money and makes ya choice. You want comfort, easy ride and good general towing ability (note i said general) then a Disco could do you but you want reliability you go elsewhere. I got a 2002 patrol GR/GU 3 litre diesel auto and its like driving a small truck ridewise, i also got a 1998 2.5 300 disco diesel auto and its way better manovering and ride, having said that i still wouldn't take the disco on a high speed long run not that we really have any here.

Comment

http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/2151...iple_faal.html

Langer rodent revenge..........................................

Comment

Yet more proof that a good deed never goes unpunished ,haven't we experienced that before ...

Comment

Working...
                            X