Rocking this bad boy today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocking this bad boy today!

My mate called today needing a driver so I was rocking this bad boy today!!

Nice looking machine Jim is that a 160? And what's on the roof?

Comment

Originally posted by 245dlc View Post
      Nice looking machine Jim is that a 160? And what's on the roof?
      Its a cage for vandal guards mate sadly we are troubled with them now and again

looks like a short/standard stick though Jim...... so bags of power HM plant sourced , a good dealer in their day
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

With the Q hitch Muz she wouldn't want a longer dipper......
        A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

She was a good going machine even with the 10,000 hours on the clock! Bit different to the 8018 though The joystick handles were just like my old hitachi ex15. And they were like stirring soup

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
            With the Q hitch Muz she wouldn't want a longer dipper......
            you think ? ... I had an EX135 that had a 3m (quoted as a long) stick plus hitch and that seemed to have bags of power even at that... the hitches HM Plant fitted were Hills IIRC and the geometry was fairly neutral and didnt compromise breakout. Good tools to start with, those Hitachis, and theres a lot to be said for that
            Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Working...
            X