No announcement yet.

Whats annoying you now !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LoL that reminds me of a time our local JCB dealer finally convinced me to go down to the factory in Rocester, about a 50 minute flight from Glasgow where I live to the nearest airport etc etc .. I'd put it off for years because I wasnt that interested in the product .. but finally I relented .. being a bit busy for the day job I thought ah well, its only a day trip .. when the guy picked my up .. I thought we were going to the airport ..but no .. he took me on a feckin 5 hour drive to the factory .. and when I got there I ended up fighting with the production staff (verbally) .. nice lunch though .. but that made me mad .. tight arses ..
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Well boys i could fill these whole forum with what annoys me about my jcb8080 . I bought my excavator sight unseen , trusting the salesman and the brand .My old machine was a IHI75F and was 2.2 mts wide .

The first and one of the most important things i asked was ,how wide is it.2.3 I was told . Now inside measurement on my truck was 2320 ish . I thought tight squeeze ,but it will fit . .Gets here and its 2320 and won't go in the back of the truck So had to spend 2 months looking for the right truck to carry it with .Plus spend another $45000 to buy it .

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
        The first and one of the most important things i asked was ,how wide is

Maybe that pissed the sales guy off .. I mean he wanted to tell you about its efficiency .. its build quality, its world wide service back up , finance options .. sorry mate I know youve been annoyed at those guys in some other posts .. I'll get me coat
        I Pull for a living

Comment

No need to get your coat mike ,unless its getting cold. .Mate even today ,i am sure the specs say 2300 mm wide ..Thing was after a while i happened to look at the specs in the operators manual , Which gave 3 different widths.2600 with 600 mm plates 2300 with 450 wide plates .Put clip on road pads as it was sold to me 2320mm ,but blade is still 2320 wide
          Or 2200mm wide with offset 450 mm plates . I rang up and asked for a price on the offset plates , .Salesman says nobody has ever asked for them before .Second machine sold , would not think there would have been a mass of inquires Then says ,what about the blade ,it will still be too wide ,Simple ,i said i will cut the end plates off ,cut 60 mm off each side ,weld endplates back on TA DA 2200 wide machine .
          He rings back , $18000 for a set of plates .

Whole thing about it was Hitachi , and Komatsu where up front and said their machines were 2320 wide , which ruled them out , JCB would have been ruled out also ,if i had been told the correct infomation.

Comment

I rang up and asked for a price on the offset plates
            Are these the ones with the chain off centre ? .. Ive seen these on Yanmar machines and wondered what benefit it would give ? .. I can see some minor plusses , but drawbacks aswell ..
            Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Buy a capuccino from Mcd's ask for a large .. they give you a regular in a large cup
              I Pull for a living

Comment

You could say that about a lot of packaging these days .. its a bit of a con .. I opened a packet of dry doog food the other day, and the bag inside only filled half the flipping box !

Comment

Calling a business and the phone is answered by a receptionist. You politely ask for the person you need and the 20-something girl asks "And you are?" or "May I tell him who's calling?" or some such silliness. All you have to do is confirm a measurement or check on an order whilst between deliveries, or on a coffe break and she continues to prattle on, "With which company?" You are probably drinking buddies or relatives and she's too slow to care and she continues with the interogation "And this is regards of?" NONE OF YOUR %$@& BUSINESS!!!!!! :angry:

I feel better now, thank you.

Comment

Well , Plumbers that take holidays. Had to dig a house footing today ,Plumber was holidaying this week , so last week he put all his sewer pipes in , which meant i had to dig footings with pipes sticking up every where , ,plus had to cross over the pipes who knows how many times .. About the only good thing about it , I was there ALL day .It added hours to the dig .

Comment

RIGHT Ive had it with learner drivers .. now I know I was one myself but ..for some reason all the tutors I see these days allow people to drive at 10 under the limit all the time .. nooooooooooooooo .. get with it instructors .. get them up to the max evry time all the time duuuuhhhh

Comment

People that call me sellin double glazin when I is gettin jiggy with ma lady on da couch .... maan dat kills de moment "Hello sir would you like double or triple , we has a special offer on wood effect surround" ?

Damn sure affect ma wood, let me tell you brother

Comment

Listen Honkey 'dis aint harlem its Essex Bro ' And I likes me some mighty fine double glazin , damn keep the cold out and shit
                          I Pull for a living

Comment

I leveled a block out last week , And the builder rang me yesterday to say the owner is cracking the shits. Seems the level block he asked for has too much cut at the back , and the front is far too high . Stuff me , Buy a billard table next time D***head

Comment

I leveled a block out last week , And the builder rang me yesterday to say the owner is cracking the shits. Seems the level block he asked for has too much cut at the back , and the front is far too high . Stuff me , Buy a billard table next time D***head
                              Thought you fellas had all the kit, lasers and all that ? or was it just the ionoz magic eye after a few beers too many !
                              I Pull for a living

Comment

You go to do some work on a web site .. the servers down .. you check some mail incase you dont have the correct log ins .. the servers on maintenance .. you go to surf just to chill out and your kids have hogged all the bandwitdth downloading torrents etc ... and they're not even sat at their machines ................grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

Working...
                                X