Whats annoying you now !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MadMike View Post
    Thought you fellas had all the kit .. lasers and all that ? .. or was it just the ionoz magic eye after a few beers too many !
    Hi Mike , The owner is a dickhead .. He reckoned here was 700 mm cut at the back . I dug the footing on the block today . 450 mm would pull it up , he must have measured the lenght of the batter . . It has 100 mm fall to the front .. The builder did not change anything ,so he was happy .

Comment

Excellent , I havent logged in for a while, but I see this thread that I started is doing rather well you must all be a miserable bunch

go on ... get it out of your system men, you know you want to
      What you looking at ? ..

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy View Post
        Excellent .. I havent logged in for a while, but I see this thread that I started is doing rather well .. you must all be a miserable bunch

go on ... .. get it out of your system men .. you know you want to
        LOL! Thanks to your therapy, I am as happy as a lark! (Or is it just the drugs finally taking hold?)

Comment

As an HGV Driver (at times ) I have a new one .. people keep undertaking me on roundabouts .. and honestly .. one of these days I'm gonna hit some one cos I just cant see the fekkas .. because they have no idea how much we need to swing out , plus .. we are 7 foot up .. on the wrong side of the cab .. they just dont get it these guys
          Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Hold on .. no .. its Internet explorer 9 hahahahahahaa
            Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Hi Muz , Maste of mine that was driving a semi trailer was telling me He was at a set of traffic lights waiting to turn left , So he was over to the right as far as he could with his left hand indicator on. Plus all trucks in australia over 7 metres long have warning plates on the back warning of overtaking turning vehicules ..

Anyway light changes and he starts turning ,Looks in his mirror to see a car beside him with the trailer cutting accross towards it . Dickhead in the car Panics throws it into reverse and floors it .

Mate said he just caught a glimpes of the reversing dickhead running into the car behind

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
                Hi Muz , Maste of mine that was driving a semi trailer was telling me He was at a set of traffic lights waiting to turn left , So he was over to the right as far as he could with his left hand indicator on. Plus all trucks in australia over 7 metres long have warning plates on the back warning of overtaking turning vehicules ..

Anyway light changes and he starts turning ,Looks in his mirror to see a car beside him with the trailer cutting accross towards it . Dickhead in the car Panics throws it into reverse and floors it .

Mate said he just caught a glimpes of the reversing dickhead running into the car behind
                Haha .... a reverse shunt .. bet that looked good down the insurance office
                Courage is rightly considered the foremost of the virtues, for upon it, all others depend.
                Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy View Post
                  Excellent .. I havent logged in for a while,
                  Well try it more often you cantankerous girl

Comment

Damn I havent seen this thread in ages

Its still bin men for me too .. useless recylcling madness .. any excuse to not lift my rubbish and they find it ... "no sorry your cardboards too thick mate" ... " no sorry we dont take daily express in this bag mate ,.. only financial times' ........ oooooooooooooo ,, plastic bottles with tops still on ... noooooo sorry mate they need a different bag which you dont have AAAARRGGHHH ! doh

Comment

I dont know how they can sort half of the stuff anyway, Ive got a glass of Guinness on the table, and the can it came from had one of those widget things, which is plastic in it,........ in it? ...... so how do you sort that ?

Comment

not being able to post pictures on P&C

(sorry Muz, I couldn't resist. It IS intended for the tech staff, not you )

Comment

Originally posted by B4D2USA View Post
                          not being able to post pictures on P&C

(sorry Muz, I couldn't resist. It IS intended for the tech staff, not you )
                          Hehe Yes .. I feel the frustration

Comment

Every fekin time I pick up one of me grinders ... its got the wrong disk on it ... I'll say ... hold on .. I'll just get the wee 5" and grind that off ? .. but its got the cutting disk fitted .. and the same for all the others or the reverse scenario ....

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
                              Every fekin time I pick up one of me grinders ... its got the wrong disk on it ... I'll say ... hold on .. I'll just get the wee 5" and grind that off ? .. but its got the cutting disk fitted .. and the same for all the others or the reverse scenario ....
                              Well you could use different makes with different spindle sizes that would solve the issue..............
                              A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

and spend money?

Comment

Working...
                                X