• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muz
    replied
    Originally posted by muchmud View Post
    And muchmud dude get ya avatar sorted !!! lol

Avatar !!!!! whats me avatar then, said it before i ain't much on this computer stuff unless its got a wind-up handle ?
    Your wee piccy under your name .... I could put one there for you if you like .... but you'd need to find me a pic for me to use

Leave a comment:

• muchmud
    replied

Avatar !!!!! whats me avatar then, said it before i ain't much on this computer stuff unless its got a wind-up handle ?

Leave a comment:

• Stock
    replied
    Your up grades have put you on dodgy grounds ......................when the miller had worked it way out . ..............I try and explain in a pm .....................if I don't remind me

Leave a comment:

• Muz
    replied
    Originally posted by Stock View Post
    Over here it is 24 deg and I leaking more water than I can pour down my gob.....................
    Arrr I be plugging mine with draught guinness as we speak

Leave a comment:

• Stock
    replied
    Over here it is 24 deg and I leaking more water than I can pour down my gob.....................

Leave a comment:

• Dan
    replied
    Originally posted by muchmud View Post
    there's a large hot yellow thing hanging in the sky the last few days..whoopeeee...
    Yeah..... you should see us in Scotland ...... we had 30°C on Wednesday ...... the week before it was 12°C , wtf ?

Hey guys did you like my little degrees sign ? you know theres a load of special characters in your key boards, all accessed by hitting the alt button then a sequence of numbers degrees is alt + the numbers 0176 ............. 0153 is this one ™ ... cool innit ?

Leave a comment:

• muchmud
    replied
    .. ah yeah but then..... and thats when i remembered and having remembered was so completely naffed off at being back i lost the will to write so i'm going again only this time its 4x4 ing up in the Pyranees mountains along the french / Spanish border with a RV5 Oz tent and i'm using the Patrol cos i don't want a mobile langer rodent repair exercise. Moving on for some strange reason there's a large hot yellow thing hanging in the sky the last few days..whoopeeee... so i got out to finish the hydraulic change on the I.H. the oil out was heavily contaminated with just about everything but i did discover a proper strainer mounted horizontally in the bottem of the tank, i gave it a good scrubbing in diesel then stuck an airline into it and blew it out, came out pretty good so back in its gone. My two "Donaldson" filters fitted nicely so that done i moved on to the "Reverse" throttle pedal and as advised a bit od dismantling and lot of cleaning bit of emery cloth and it works a treat. The battery was shot so i bought a new one stuck it in and nothing the bloody starter motor seems dead.....round two will follow sometime soon.

Leave a comment:

• Stock
    replied
    Now I'm proper confused................................

Leave a comment:

• Wazza
    replied
    Oh No another one .......WHAT WHAT WHAT ??????...........

Leave a comment:

• MadMike
    replied
    right I've had enough I'm off to go and .........................

Leave a comment:

• Wazza
    replied
    OH the suspense is killing me !!! ,What What .........

Leave a comment:

• muchmud
    started a topic it ain't changed.....!

it ain't changed.....!

well chaps, i got to bugger off to the south of France for a few days...what a waste without saying more because people do live there and my thoughts ain't worth adding to their misery so heading home and hoping for the best i drove non stop to Calais, the ferry and .......
Working...
X