Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EC20B Slow hydraulics

Hi all

I have an ec20b with a hydraulic fault. The hydraulics are very slow and hardly function. When i work any hydraulics i can hear it hissing as if its blowing to relief. The tracks wont budge an inch, it slews a few inch each direction then stops, the dipper ram wont lift, if i get the dipper lifted up the bucket and arm will move but if any weight or load on them these wont budge either. The blade is going up and down fine but not enough pressure to lift the machine. I have put gauges on it today and only getting 50 bar. Ive adjusted the relief valve on the side of the spool block all the way in but this made no difference to the pressure was still sitting at 50 bar. Any ideas?

Cheers

Sounds like there is something in the relief valve holding it open . Sorry for the slow reply . Muz the forum owner and problem solving guru must be on holidays or something . Welcome to the forum .from down under

Comment

Originally posted by Deaks View Post
      Hi all

I have an ec20b with a hydraulic fault. The hydraulics are very slow and hardly function. When i work any hydraulics i can hear it hissing as if its blowing to relief. The tracks wont budge an inch, it slews a few inch each direction then stops, the dipper ram wont lift, if i get the dipper lifted up the bucket and arm will move but if any weight or load on them these wont budge either. The blade is going up and down fine but not enough pressure to lift the machine. I have put gauges on it today and only getting 50 bar. Ive adjusted the relief valve on the side of the spool block all the way in but this made no difference to the pressure was still sitting at 50 bar. Any ideas?

Cheers
      There should be a test point on or near the pump .. if you are only getting 50 Bar there, the pump is knackered, should be over 200
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Cheers for the reply’s I’ve striped both relief valves and cleaned still no difference. It sounds as if it’s bypassing in the block that has the accumulator attached so also pulled the solonoids and checked them but they also seem fine! Will have a look for pump test port and see what pressure I’m getting there it is looking like a pump I tried screwing the pump up abit and the pressure didn’t budge at all!

Comment

Working...
        X