Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PEL-JOB EB 30.4 Error Message - Cartdrige is missing

Hello everyone,
    first of all I apologize for my bad English - I am from Germany.

I bought a used Pel-Job EB 30.4 excavator a few weeks ago. Since the beginning the Pel-Job shows the error message 5.2 on the Puma control unit. My research showed that it may be due to the electrovalve.
    The fast gear does not work either.

I looked at the solenoid valves and noticed that two of them are lying around loose and don't know where to install them. I have looked at the spare parts catalog from the Pel-Job Sirius Plus - as unfortunately I have not found any documentation on the EB30.4 and would appreciate if someone could provide me with it - and apparently one solenoid valve belongs on the hydraulic servo-assistance controll lever (. Can someone please take a picture of it or let me know where I can buy the cartdrige, as my excavator is missing it. (Presumably the spare part number is E7411611, E5360067, E5360057)

Magnetventil 1.jpeg On 1. Picture (under the seat) you can see two solenoids - I dont know where to connect the second one
    Magnetventil 2.jpeg On 2. Picture you can see the first connected valve from the first picture
    Magnetventil 3.jpeg On 3. Picture you can see the unconnected valve from the first picture

Magnetventil 4.jpeg On 4. Picture (under the floor by the door): You can see the second unconnected valve; I think this is the electrovalve belongs on the hydraulic servo-assistance controll lever (presumably the spare part number E7411611,E5360067, E5360057) which does the error code on the puma control unit. You can also see a holder - I think their should must be a cartdrige - Can someone please send me how this cartdrige look like and where i can buy it and how its connected.

Magnetventil 5.jpeg On 5. Picture: You can see another valve (under the seat) which is connected.

Thanks a lot !
    Attached Files
    Last edited by konyaplaya; 06-12-2021, 02:23 PM.

any ideas?

Comment

There would have been a block where the bolts are, both those connectors would attach to a black block with the hole in it, and if its the same system as the EC15, both would have been mounted on a servo stacked on top of each other if I remember correctly, I think the bottom one controlled the dead mans circuit and the upper one controlled the hi speed travel. The servos were interchageable. It looks like someone has done away with the valve and plumbed the machine direct to the block, so I assume there would be no dead mans circuit, and your control levers are always live ?
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Hi Muz, thank you for your answer. Maybe the previous owener changed to a no dead mans circuit - the excavator works fine - only a few issues with the Puma Control Unit - sometimes the excavator doesn't start (= I have seen that this is a common issue with this Control Unit). The problem is every few minutes the Control Unit beep and I got an error code 5.2 and i can not change in the second gear (speed/bunny). I want to buy the missing parts and fix this problem - may you know what part is missing?

I found this part.

https://www.mascus.se/entreprenadmas...n_product_card

Is this the correct missing part?

Comment

Originally posted by konyaplaya View Post
          Hi Muz, thank you for your answer. Maybe the previous owener changed to a no dead mans circuit - the excavator works fine - only a few issues with the Puma Control Unit - sometimes the excavator doesn't start (= I have seen that this is a common issue with this Control Unit). The problem is every few minutes the Control Unit beep and I got an error code 5.2 and i can not change in the second gear (speed/bunny). I want to buy the missing parts and fix this problem - may you know what part is missing?

I found this part.

https://www.mascus.se/entreprenadmas...n_product_card

Is this the correct missing part?
          Ok but first , can you answer the question .. are your controls always 'live' ? and is it the case that you cannot deactivate them by moving the console up or down ?
          Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Working...
          X