Volvo EC15C No Hydraulics After 'Wintering'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Volvo EC15C No Hydraulics After 'Wintering'

Hi, a little help please for a novice with diggers and hydraulics.
    Just took tarp off the digger that has been under wraps for a couple of months. Started fine but no hydraulics apart from the dozer blade. The fluid was very low so topped it up to the minimum line on sight gauge. Still no hydraulics. Do I need to bleed the system? If so how on this machine. Is there anything electric that could stop the hydraulics working? Everything hydraulic was working before being stored for the bad weather.​

Traced problem to the micro switch under the control lockout lever. Readjusted and lubricated, problem fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Specky View Post
      Traced problem to the micro switch under the control lockout lever. Readjusted and lubricated, problem fixed.
      I modified one of mine and just put a press switch right underneath the console lever as it has a flat underside to act on the switch
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Working...
      X