Pel Job 25.4 again starter motor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pel Job 25.4 again starter motor

The starter motor seems to be failing on the S3L engine. It looks a right pig to get, the starter motor that is, any top tips on the easier route into the back of the engine?
    Thanks

Originally posted by Farmerbob View Post
    The starter motor seems to be failing on the S3L engine. It looks a right pig to get, the starter motor that is, any top tips on the easier route into the back of the engine?
    Thanks
    Is there no hole in the fire wall ? even if there isnt one in the cab as there a panel on the fire wall that you could get to if the cab came off ?
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Good idea. I haven't looked behind the seat . Cab off sounds harder than my anticipated fuel tank and exhaust removal plan, and swearing at broken studs for the rest of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Farmerbob View Post
        Good idea. I haven't looked behind the seat . Cab off sounds harder than my anticipated fuel tank and exhaust removal plan, and swearing at broken studs for the rest of the day.
        they arent actually that bad although a lifting device is a must
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Working...
        X