New starter motor fitted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New starter motor fitted

Hi guys, have just finished fitting a new starter motor on my Volvo EC15b, what a job but very thankful for one of the other posts on here detailing the removal process, anyway got it out put new one in, put everything back together, turned the key, nothing jus a little buzz sound from under the seat, not even a clicking noise, someone else commented on the starter harness, is that the cables that attach to the starter? if yes, they all went back on, now I'm totally lost, haven't got a clue where to go now, after all that hard work, here's hoping one of you guys on here with a lot more experience may have some ideas, thanking you in advance.

Connections to the battery good, and its fully charged ?. also the switch under the left console needs to be operational when the console is raised to allow start
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Hi Muz, yes all is good there

Comment

Working...
      X