EC15 leaking water pump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EC15 leaking water pump

​​Well .. its spanner time again .. time to get the rad moved to the side just enough to get the water pump out without removing the engine

You can slacken off the front support bracket .. and the support bolts from below, just gives enough movement which I then tie back with a ratchet strap, slacken off the cowling and do the same with it, then you will have enough room to get the fan un bolted

Easy job ? ......... Not so fast to get the bottom hose off theres an infuriating m4 screw that you will need to undo for the hose clamp .... all you can get in there is a small stubby screw driver ... why didnt they use a bolt ? I'll never know ... but it will be a bolt going back in thats for sure

Im pointing to it with my magnetic doo dah

​​​
    Attached Files
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 4 photos.
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

IMG_2009.jpg And it’s out
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Thanks Muz. Just ordered a new water pump and your instructions would be useful. Just wonder whether the pics could be a bit bigger ?

Br.

Mattir

Comment

Originally posted by Matt_EC15 View Post
        Thanks Muz. Just ordered a new water pump and your instructions would be useful. Just wonder whether the pics could be a bit bigger ?

Br.

Mattir
        Bigger ? do a double click and they will fill your screen

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post

Bigger ? do a double click and they will fill your screen
          Oh yes! That made a BIG difference. I can now enjoy IMax level EC15 pics

Thanks Muz!

Comment

Working...
          X