EC14 Deadman solenoid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EC14 Deadman solenoid

Anyone got a part No. for 12V solenoid for deadman?

Volvo tend to get all their supplies from Europe so there must be someone close who makes it .. do none of those numbers correspond to any other solenoid ?
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Bottom no. on the block is a part no.
      PJ5360057 is Volvo part no. For the complete manifold with coil and valve..
      PJ7411611 is part no. For coil and valve..

however!!! Volvo (smt) say all parts are no longer made or stocked by them so can’t help !!Can get coils from Rs components to suit the valve sizes but how do you know what power rating is when the coils burnt out with any markings ‍♂️‍♂️????

Comment

Sussed it out.. so all the stamping on the block as muz said is all the components but in the manufacturers own code!!!! Head ache to find but found it.

https://www.walvoil.com/

you can spend hours in there trust me!!! but long story short…. 18w 12v coil required..

VE/B 14 NC.. is the valve body, model and it’s natural state
        BE.. is the coil model
        12v cc.. is coil voltage and cc it the plug/connector type
        EC 36.. electric operated valve and model

no doubt the rest of the numbers will be a manufacturers part no for the complete unit.

Comment

Coil
          Attached Files

Comment

Good Info .. nice job ! .. They are bar stewards for making their suppliers remove codes from the parts to obfuscate after market sourcing .. it really gets my goat !.. but the research is worth it when you can see what you save in £££££ from the stealer price ..
            Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Working...
            X