Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JCB 803plus slew / dozer problem

Hello
    I have a JCB 803plus which has very slow operation of the slew and dozer functions.
    when I attempt to slew and simultaneously crowd the bucket it slews at normal speed.
    The same thing happens with the dozer, slow on its own but normal when used in combination with another service.
    Any advice would be appreciated
    many thanks

Hello & Welcome .. oil is clearly being restricted somehow .. possibly a main relief being faulty or dirt preventing its normal function to the services you describe .. could also be faulty seals in any number of places.. could also be a pressure loss from the pump .. can you give us a pic of the pump ?
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

It has a triple pump.
        pump 1 nearest the engine supplies the dozer,
        slew and auxiliary.

Comment

Originally posted by Russell View Post
          It has a triple pump.
          pump 1 nearest the engine supplies the dozer,
          slew and auxiliary.
          Very common for a bank to go down in pressure out of the 3 banks .. you'll need to do a pressure test to be sure .. but thats where to start to try to fix the problem

looks like a zexel
          Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Working...
          X