Trackmotor different pressure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trackmotor different pressure

Hey, the pressure for my Trackmotors on my Volvo EC20 263 from 2001 is not equal.

It is a little bit annoying, as the one motor is faster than the other.

I am reading 50 Bars on the one side and 70 Bars on the other side on Low speed.
    On Highspeed i read 85 Bars to 105 Bars - so i guess the +35Bars für the high speed is as spec should be, so this is not the problem.

The problem is the base pressure on the hydraulic block for the track motors.

I Adjusted the Pressure relief valves for everything as they should be on the hydraulic block. P1.P2.P3...
    The Pressure has to be 210 Bar on P2.P3 and 190 on P1.- this is correct.

But when i put the Minimess Gauge into the hydraulic block for the Trackmotor control slide, it reads 50 bar on one and 70 Bar on the other,... In the service manual is nothing mentionied on how to adjust the Trackmotorpressure or where the pressure drop happens from 210 - to 70 or 50 ....

Is there someone who knows where the relief valves for the track motors are ? I mean some kind of valve must decrease the pressure from 210 to 50 or 70 Bars within the hydraulicblock ? But the Hydraulicsegment for the Trackmotor has no adjustable relief valve,... i am a little bit stuck right now,.. i just want to get the 50 bars to 70 so that they are equal,... maybe someone knows how and where to do it,...

the EC15 should be similar to the ec 20 - at least in 80 Procent of parts etc...

thank you guys.
    Last edited by Dantical; 14-10-2021, 10:16 AM. Reason: more info

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 4 photos.

Comment

so i guess no one knows that?

Comment

Working...
      X